Friday, April 17, 2009

SPRING INTO ACTION CLASS PHOTOS

This was one of the most fun classes to date. We had 19 people including myself, over at Sue Ehrhardt's home in her showcase garage! The class was entitled Spring Into Action, and we had lots of spring projects that kept us going! Enjoy some of these photos I took with my cell phone. Some might be just a little less sharp than others, because of the night effect.


Here are two of the greatest stampers in the whole wide world - Rita Gorrick and Carol Hartline. They worked on Hsiao-hui's 3D top note purse first, getting one of the most complicated projects done first. If you want to meet some nice people, start here and work your way on down the photos.


Here is Tara Bouldin, one of my new downline from sale-a-bration smiling after making her top note purse card. We used the SUNSHINE GARDEN DSP, pacific point card stock from the IN COLOR group, apricot grosgrain and pacific point corduroy buttons. The corduroy buttons are gorgeous! Everyone loved them! Carla is working intently on the top note 3D purse that Hsiao-hui designed. It was awesome! This project is just top of the line. She used the BIG SHOT by SU! and some of our exclusive dies. Everyone loved!!!!! this project!!!! This is actually the finished project that Linda Kincaid - the upcoming BIRTHDAY GIRL - proudly demonstrated for us!


Jodie Bell is new to our group (p.s. love her new highlights and haircut; this is addictive!) She is working on Sue Ehrhardt's top note birdhouse box that was one of the best 3D projects from the BIG SHOT that I have ever seen! Wait until I post later, the gorgeous samples.
Miss Sharon Liberto looks wonderful!!!! This must be the week to have your hair done or redone. Sharon pulled her hair back off of her face and look at her beautiful face. (She has peaches and cream skin I just envy! ) Sharon is holding one of the mother's day cards we made with the 8 great greetings stamp set from the Occasions Mini. I got this idea from my upline and good friend Janet Wakeland. I totally loved hers but had to modify it for my group since my newest downline Katie Ford had also made the original card, and I wanted her to see how you can change something up so that it is different and new. I'll post Janet's original card and mine so that you can see exactly how I changed it.

One of my most favorite people in the whole wide world is Donna Shadoan Smith. Look at how great she looks. She is getting direction on the top note 3D purse from Hsiao-hui Lin. Donna just recently bought the BIG SHOT from SU! and is loving all of the cool things you can make with that machine!
Diana Hnat and Lori Butler worked side by side. They are so fun together. Here they are working on some of the BIG SHOT cards that I designed. I think one of the greatest things about the BIG SHOT is that it makes everything so easy. You can literally make a card in 5 minutes with this! Thanks so much SU! for bringing this to us!
This is just fabulous! Sue Ehrhardt, one of our hostesses is demonstrating the top note box. She did an awesome job with this and worked really hard on her project. On the left hand side we have some new friends that joined us - Paulette Hall and her friends Tia and Tawanda. Paulette used to be a SU! demonstrator and is thinking about rejoining! Yeah! Her friends are scrapbookers and first time stampers. I enjoyed having them in class and am very proud at their efforts. On the right hand side we have Jodie Bell and Sue Mattingly getting some directions. Sue is also relatively new to our group. She has attended once before to make a card project. I think these ladies are really sweet! I will upload all of the projects a little later today, but I wanted you to see a sampling of who was there and what we did and all of the fun we had.

Thanks again SUE EHRHARDT and CARLA SUPIK for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment