Sunday, April 12, 2009

MY EASTER PUPPY AND JP COLORING EGGS

Luigi loves to go for walks and he loves to see other dogs. Today, Easter, we went out for a walk in the neighborhood and we found this older adorable dog. He came out from his backyard to the front to greet Luigi. They sniffed each other but Luigi really wanted to play a little. This dog said hello and then went to his backyard. Note that Luigi is on his retractable leash and this dog is not on one. They probably have an invisible fence. These neighbors are several blocks over, so I don't really know them, but we see this good looking dog a lot. In fact, one day, this dog got out and followed Luigi and I all the way home.
JP had do much fun - as he usually does - dying Easter Eggs. Look at the Big Smile on his face as he shows the egg he colored.
Here is one of the eggs he dyed for me. JP loves to mix colors. This was first pink and then got dipped in some blue for just a little bit. Love it!


My next favorite color dyed egg after blue is green. In the Paas pack this year there were some neon colors. The package said if you first dissolved the dye tablet in white vinegar (3 tbsp) and then add water, the colors would be more vibrant. I think that is so cool. We have always added vinegar but usually to the water directly, not the tablet. This is neon green and although the picture is light, the egg was really intense.
I hope you enjoyed this quick second post from Easter. These are all photos I took on my iphone. I'll be uploading the ones from my camera later.
Have a Blessed Easter Week Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment