Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN




It's Eileen's Birthday and I wanted to send her a handcrafted/hand stamped birthday card. I started out with pink pirouette (in color '09) card stock and stamped flowers from the hostess set itty bitty buds in riding hood red classic ink. I also stamped the sentiment ENJOY from Enjoy Every Moment stamp set. I then ran the card through my BIG SHOT to get the textured effect. My waterspot covers the "o" in enjoy but underneath is one of our SU! riding hood red buttons, for added dimension. The adorable little bunny is from Animal Crackers (113395 $19.95) and says "ears wishing you a happy day." I stamped him on ultrasmooth white card stock and colored him with watercolors and stampinwrite markers and then topped him off with crystal effects. He's punched out with our 1 3/4 circle punch. This is a really great larger circle that is a nice complement to the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches. The riding hood red card stock scallop is from the pennant die set for the BIG SHOT exclusive to SU! (113483 $39.95).


No comments:

Post a Comment