Thursday, April 9, 2009

JEN REITER'S BIRTHDAY

Jen's birthday was yesterday. I heard it was a great birthday. This is the card I made for her. I used apricot appeal card stock for the card base and sunshine garden simply scrappin kit dsp. (p.s. that is my favorite scrappin kit by SU!). Next I stamped the leaves in apricot appeal onto the card stock base. These leaves come from the stamp set TRUE FRIEND. The sentiment "Treat yourself to a wonderful day!" and the adorable duck are from Wagon Full of Fun stamp set from the Spring Occasions Mini. I water colored the duck and added crystal effects to make him glisten. I cut out a second wing and popped it up with SU! dimensionals. I don't know if you can tell that in the photo, but I love a 3D appearance. The ribbon is certainly celery twill ribbon that I got from Sale-a-bration. Jen emailed me that she got my card and really liked it. I'm glad; she deserves a nice birthday. For all who are wondering where my other stamp camp projects are - I need to photograph them and post them. I am off tomorrow, so I will try to do that then. I have to show you a great hodge podge necklace by Sandi and our bonus easter projects. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment