Saturday, April 11, 2009

MY EASTER PRESENT and one for you too!

This has to be one of the BEST gifts I ever received! I was so happy when this brand new box of SU! stampinwrite markers came today. There are 48 gorgeous colors in the 4 main color groups -Bold Brights, Rich Regals, Earth Elements and Soft Subtles. I was truly doing the happy dance. These markers are hands down the BEST! in my book. The reason I bought this set is that they last!!!! I have a set I bought about 6 or 7 years ago that is still going strong and the markers are as wet today as they were back then. The older set even has different caps on the ends, but the same brush marker side and the same fine point. They have taken a lot of abuse over the years, especially from my younger son JP, who also loves to craft. He colors pretty hard with them. However, they are still going great. I've been telling my stamping group however, that I was going to get a set that were all mine. Yes, all mine. The first color I used was only orange. Don't know why I chose that one, but I had to try them out. The colors color so smoothly and evenly. I might even color on some of my easter eggs that we are going to try to dye tonight. No, not really, but I could if I wanted to. What I'll probably do is do some stamping and coloring with them. The other set I'm going to keep and see just how many years they last. So far as I mentioned they are at least 6 years old because they were one of my first purchases ever. I'm going to shoot for at least 10 and maybe 15 yrs. or longer. Happy Easter to me!
Do you want a set of markers - brand new of course - email me and I'll order you a set with my next order or I'll ship directly to you! Order this coming week and I'll give you a $25 in Free Merchandise. Make your order at least $150 and you will also get $15 in free merchandise and a level 1 hostess set FREE!

Good for email orders and online orders through my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment