Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A SENSE OF TIME


I love this new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It is called a Sense of Time. Time is something most people don't seem to have a hold onto. It keeps on going and if you are not careful, you can miss something - sometimes important. I felt, however, that time stopped for a moment when I was making these cards. The clock is familiar - reminds me of my grandfather who had a pocket watch. So, of course, these cards also took me back in time, to when I was a little girl and grandpa would be sitting in his favorite chair and every once in awhile take out his pocket watch and study it. Grandpa is no longer here on earth, but memories of those days linger long in my mind. I'm sure this set will bring back some memory for you, too. It is a lovely set, and I love the sentiments. The top card which uses sunshine garden dsp states "an unhurried sense of time is itself a form of wealth." The second one uses gratitude background stamp (I love this and will have to get it; I borrowed it from my friend Janet Wakeland to make this card), and states "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." 2 of the cards use our chunky glitter. Wow, what a sparkle it adds!"

No comments:

Post a Comment