Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MORE BIRTHDAY CARDS

I've heard some people say that you celebrate not only your birthday but your birthday week. Others say you celebrate your birthday for a month. OK, I go with those who say celebrate your birthday for a month. So in keeping with that, here are some more homemade cards that I received for my birthday March 30th!

This first card is by Tara Bouldin. She is in my down line and a recent recruit during saleabration. Tara is hoping to build her business this year. For a beginner this card is top notch!
Eileen Sumner is a longtime friend of mine. I've known Eileen for many years since my days of training at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Eileen is a wonderful person and a great friend. I love this card so much. She used some hodgepodge on her card and some buttons. I love it! Notice how she decorated her envelope very similar to Tara.

This next card is by my dearest friend Linda Kincaid. Linda and I have known each other many years. She is the sweetest and the kindest person I know. She is extremely talented. I cried when I got this card in the mail. It is just so beautiful. I am so lucky to have a friend like Linda. I can't even imagine her not in my life! Linda, if you are reading this, know that I treasure you immensely!



This is the inside of Linda's card. Note how she used the Big Shot leaves on the outside. I love that extra touch on cards. She also hand cut the flowers and leaves. Great job! I still have lots more to share, so since this is my birthday month (I'll consider it from March 30th until April 30th), I will post more during the month. If you sent me a card, watch for your card soon!

Maria

1 comment:

  1. This site is great!.
    I have been doing some things but nothing like this it is awesome.great job keep the crafts coming.Peace, Ken

    ReplyDelete