Thursday, April 2, 2009

MORE BIRTHDAY CARDS FROM FRIENDS-HOMEMADE

WOW! The cards are incredible! I love them all. Joann Bernard another SU! demonstrator sent me this card. I love the water coloring she did. she used the top note die for the BIG SHOT, the oval all stamp set that is brand new with the brand new scallop oval punch! Ladies, put this punch at the top of your wish list/order list. It is a great one to have! The other stamp set used is Friends 24/7 - a Shelli Gardner (co founder of SU!) exclusive.
Linda Murphy used brand new chocolate chip corduroy buttons and the brand new clips from SU! on her card. I love her use of color and her personalized letter stamps to spell my name. The leaves are another exclusive SU! die for the Big Shot. The flowers are punched from the exclusive three flower punch. Her stamp is from a saleabration set that we earned free last year.

Katie Ford, another SU! demonstrator, made this great card. She used the party hearty stamp set on the outside, the large oval punch, the circle punch and the scallop circle punch. I love these colors. My favorite color is blue and the teal and aqua color palates fall right in there. SU! punches are the best!


This is the inside of Katie's card. I love this 3D effect with the butterfly hanging down and free flowing as if she is flying away. These stamps are from the stamp set Priceless. I love all of the swirls in this set. Katie did an excellent job coloring this card. Notice too, that she made some clouds in the background with the white craft pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment