Wednesday, April 15, 2009

another DECOR ELEMENT STENCIL CARD

Here is another stencil sample I did for Saturday's Team Meeting in York. I used a different stencil (I love these so much) called Flowing Flowers. The card base is rose red with natural SU! card stock. I first placed the stencil on the cardstock and then used a dauber by SU! to color the flower. I used cameo coral ink first and then added rose red on top. Next I ran the card stock through the Big Shot to get the polka dot texture. I also die cut one of Shelli's exclusive butterflies from the BIG SHOT also. You can only get this die from SU! The ribbon was ivory taffeta from SU! that I sponged with rose red so it would match the card perfectly. That is a great thing about SU! ribbons. Just take your sponge and ink it up with the color you like and rub it onto the ribbon. Nice results. The stamp set is absolutely fabulous. I love the handwritten script font for this set. The butterfly was also texturized with the Big Shot.
More stencil samples coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment