Thursday, May 3, 2012

UPDATED CARD AND GIFT PROJECTS-HAPPINESS SHARED

I wanted to let you know that I updated my sidebar on my blog with a new card and gift project.  Lots more coming soon with the upcoming release of the NEW IDEA BOOK by SU! on June 1st.  Please let me know if I should reserve a copy for you.  Also...look for NEW cards and gifts and scrapbook pages/paper projects this month since SU! is retiring a lot of things including stamps, papers, inks, embellishments and more.  WOW!  All to make room for NEW NEW NEW!  YEAH!

One of the embellishments retiring unfortunately is the crochet trim.   Sigh!

It's only available while supplies last!

Stamp set is HAPPINESS SHARED and I believe it is also retiring.  It is a gorgeous stamp set, so pick it up now while you still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment