Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DELICATE DOILY CARD CASED FROM STAMPIN SUCCESS AND CHANGED UP A BIT

I CASED this card from one of last year's Stampin Success Magazines.  This is a FREE publication that I receive from Stampin Up! as a perk for being a demonstrator.  I used our IN COLOR 2011-13 colors - calypso coral, lucky limeade and wisteria wonder on the card.  I made a 3 Dimensional flower using our new SU! BLOSSOM punch.  The Thinking of you sentiment is from THREE LITTLE WORDS stamp set.  The doily's are from DELICATE DOILY stamp set and the sister is from FAMILY REUNION.  The DSP is from the SUMMER SMOOCHES collection.
The sentiment inside the card is the stamp version of the stamp I used on my digital card yesterday and is from the stamp set PERFECTLY PENNED. This is another card I sent to my sister Christina who is recovering from surgery.

This is the card I CASED:


Oh, and before I forget.  The lace border punch you see in the first photo above is retiring.  Get your punch before May 31st.  Currently, this punch is 25% off.  Order # 122362


No comments:

Post a Comment