Friday, May 18, 2012

THREE MORE SHOEBOX CARDS

 I wanted to share 3 more Shoebox Swap cards with you.  The first one here with the heart was designed by Nancy Amato's downline LuLu.  I'm not sure what her full name is, but I love her nickname.  The card is gorgeous. 

This next card has some of my favorite colors.  Anytime Pool Party is used, I'm in heaven.  This card was designed by Sherri Edelblute.  I hope I spelled her last name correctly.  Awesome card.
And now to complete the cards from the SBS, here is a card that was designed by Lisa Chatterjee.  This card is amazing. It's simple, yet elegant.  I think I can use this design over and over again in different ways.  I also love the tone on tone of the card - the die cut lattice onto the card base. 

We really made some awesome cards at the shoebox swap.  Watch for another one.  Rosemary is thinking about an overnight or a weekend at Ocean city.  Wouldn't that be too cool?  

No comments:

Post a Comment