Friday, May 4, 2012

MOCHA MORNING

I love MOCHA MORNING Specialty Papers by SU!  I love them so much that I had to buy an extra package of them to have on hand to create and also...I am thrilled that SU! has offered this package for My Digital Studio.  I bought it as soon as it was available.  Here's my first Digital Creation with the Mocha Morning Papers.  The actual papers are retiring and are on the RETIRED ACCESSORIES LIST for SU!  The important point to note about these papers is that they contain textured papers and shimmered papers that are so lovely and not very easy to tell here, but I've used them before so you may recognize these lovely patterns.  And...I'll be using them again as my parents 50th wedding anniversary is coming up in June and I really think that I will be using them to make their card.  There is a lot of gold and espresso colors and colors that are mocha colored. A lot of people are stocking up on these papers since they are retiring. That means that once these papers are sold out, they are gone forever.  Place your order for these today.  Go to shop now on my website. to get yours now.  However, if you miss out, these will be available for purchase as a digital download from SU! indefinitely.



In the meantime, enjoy this great photo of my doggie - yes, to me...one cute doggie - my dog Luigi.
By the way...if you are following me on facebook, then you know that Luigi recently got a haircut and he is super soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment