Thursday, May 17, 2012

AT THE ORIOLES BASEBALL GAME - MDS

I just downloaded some BRAND NEW downloads for My Digital Studio and was so excited that I had to share this digital page I created using the program.  With SU! it's really easy to create the most awesome digital pages.
This page features my adorable 12 year old JP. Isn't this a cool photo of him in his Orioles hat and shirt?  I love how he is peaking through his fingers.  Way to go JP!  The background paper is a scorecard for baseball.   The images were colored to match the Orioles orange in JP's clothing.  Stamp brush sets used are Sporting, Number One, Extreme Elements and Greatest Moments II.  These are so much fun to work with. I played with different shadows and transparencies and just had a lot of fun making this page!

By the way...The Orioles won that game against the Rays! It was awesome!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment