Monday, May 7, 2012

ALWAYS WOW'D BY JANET AND LINDA

Here are two cards I recently received from friends - one is from Janet Wakeland and one is from Linda Kincaid.
This first one is from Janet Wakeland, my upline an truly amazing designer.  Janet made this card using My Digital Studio.  It's an awesome card.  I love My Digital Studio because I can create anything anytime and quickly!!!! And guess what...SU! will have a BRAND NEW MDS 2 coming out sometime late 2012.  It's going to be awesome because it will be an add on or upgrade to the current program.  I just learned this yesterday from SU!  Don't worry if you have bought the current MDS...it will be a compliment to this and will have a small cost discounted for those who have the current MDS.  I am just so excited.  This is truly the current way to scrapbook and papercraft.

It was really a blessing to receive this card because a lot of stresses have come up recently in my family with health issues of family members (my sister is having surgery tomorrow) and friend's health and their issues with jobs and job losses.  Janet remembered that it's not just those who are experiencing the health issue have stress and anxiety, but those who are closest to them also experience that.

Thank you Janet for really making me feel hugged and for those friends who have called, text'd, sent other cards or letters.  I'm truly blessed.

Amazing job Janet and thanks for teaching me so much about MDS and thanks for the wishes.

This next card is by Linda Kincaid.
Linda is one of the most talented papercrafters I know.  Actually, she is talented in so many other ways as well and she's one of my BFF's.  This was a thank you card Linda designed and sent me for her birthday gift last month.  Linda used some of SU!'s retired DSP that I really love and made the colors really work well together.  This is a card I certainly will be recreating soon.  I love the placement of the design and the use of the banner.  Banners are really the "in thing" right now and SU! will be coming out with a NEW banner framelits set come June 1st when the NEW IDEA book goes live.  Oh, just wait until you see that NEW book.  As a demonstrator, I was able to sneak a peek online and download it to my ipad.  AWESOME!  It's amazing how thoughtfully designed the new book is and everything is in product suites, making it even easier to coordinate products.  Linda could easily be the SU! product suite coordinator as she knows well what really goes together.

Well, only a few short weeks to order your SU! that is retiring.  Look on my sidebar for a link to the retiring stamp sets and oh so many embellishments are retired and accessories. If you need refill inks on any of your current stamp pads, you should stock up now and stock up on the retiring in color papers.  I think the in color ink refills might be sold out already, or at least most of them. When retired items are gone, they are not replaced.  GET THEM NOW.

Thanks Janet and Linda for some amazing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment