Thursday, May 10, 2012

MORE FUN SHOEBOX SWAP CARDS

I promised to share some more shoebox swap cards so here they are:


This first card was designed by our hostess Rosemary Morgan.  I just love the cheerful colors in the Summer Smooches Sneak peek.  This card had NO stamping.  It was punches, diecut embosslits, dazzling details glitter glue, punched edges and daffodil delight sating seam binding.  Rosemary showed us how to do this fancy fold with our NEW ANGLE BOARD that complements our SU! SIMPLY SCORED tool.  This is a great card!
This card was designed by a fellow team mate of mine - Nancy Amato.  Nancy also chose to use the beautiful Summer Smooches designer paper, daffodil delight seam binding, and SNEEK Peak stamp set.  These colors are so wonderful together.  The sentiment on the inside (below) and on the outside is from the PETITE PAIRS stamp set which is on the current SU! list.



I just love the inside of this card.  I love the complimentary design to the front of the card.
This card uses a current SU! set called RAINING FLOWERS.  This was designed by Dawn Bullock, also a fellow Remarkable stamper.  I thought this card would be perfect for a sympathy card and used TEENY TINY WISHES set for the sentiment.  I'll keep this card on hand for when I may need it. 

More cards from the SBS coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment