Tuesday, May 8, 2012

INSPIRED BY NATURE

My sister is having surgery and I wanted to send her a cheerful card as she recovers.  I used the RETIRING STAMP SET from SU! INSPIRED BY NATURE.  This is a really neat stamp set and I love the words.  Stamping with this set really makes me feel like living life to the fullest.
Notice how I embossed the background with the Big Shot.  It adds really cool texture to cards and crafts.  The daisies were stamped in melon mambo and they I took pink chunky glitter to add to the buds.  The glitter is so cool when you see this card up close and personal.  The butterflies were die cut with the Big Shot SU! embosslit and I added some SU! sticky back pearls.  The grass is stamped in lucky limeade and I brushed the edges of the card in rich razzleberry.  LIVE WITH PASSION comes in the stamp set and I stamped that with basic black.  This is another stamp set that I won't be getting rid of after it retires.  I love the flowers and the sentiments, but by far....the grass is AWESOME.

Ok, this card should have arrived at my sister's home.   Good luck on your surgery sis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment