Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MAKE AND TAKES FROM THE REMARKABLE MEETING

Here are the SU! make and takes from the REMARKABLE team meeting Saturday.  We used BRAND NEW SU! papers, embellishments and papers coming out June 1st.  Thanks Janet Wakeland our leader, for sharing her stash with us!  She received a lot of the NEW SU! on the SU! incentive trip to Disney this past April.

I love the NEW little BANNER framelits SU! has.  We used a few of these on our make and takes.  Also there are some NEW FACETED CLEAR BUTTONS coming out.  You can't see all the facets on the button above, but let me tell you they are so cool and they look like glass!   This stamp set is called WORLD TREASURES. 
Here's another banner - congratulations!  This would make a great wedding card or anniversary card, or even a graduation card.  Lots of uses!  I love this bird.  Do you see the tiny pearl in her eye?  The roses are just gorgeous.  We used IN COLORS on this card, SUMMER STARFRUIT, PRIMROSE PETALS and MIDNIGHT MUSE.  The names are so cool, don't you think?  This stamp set is called PAPAYA COLLAGE.

This card uses a BRAND NEW EMBOSSING FOLDER by SU! for the BIG SHOT called FANCY FAN FOLDER.  I love it.  I used it earlier in the week on the other CHRISTMAS CARD I made.  The flourished FRAME is a NEW FRAMELIT that coordinates with the LAYERED LABELS stamp set.  OMG!  So many BRAND NEW cool things to play with!

Here's a style card I haven't done in awhile.  The fold is moved over a little bit to the right and partially embossed.  I haven't made this style card in some time so it was fun to try it again.  I really like this card because it showcases one of my favorite NEW DESIGNER PAPERS called FLORAL DISTRICT.  The Get well soon sentiment is from DELIGHTFUL DOZEN and the cute little umbrella is from a BRAND NEW HOSTESS set called CARRY ON!


This last card uses the NEW stamp set EVERYTHING ELEANOR which I have uses a bit in the past week on different samples.  This one is really simple and elegant.  I added a rose pearl to the center.

We also made a NEW SU! IN COLOR bookmark that you will see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment