Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CIRCLE CIRCUS-MEET THE NEW SU! 2012-14 IN COLORS

SU! has announced a BRAND NEW SET of IN COLORS for 2012-14.  They are really awesome colors and I'm so excited to have my hot little hands all over them to create.  Here's a GET WELL SOON card I mailed off to my sister.  I used the stamp set CIRCLE CIRCUS.
I LOVE these NEW IN COLORS.  They are SUMMER STARFRUIT, PRIMROSE PETALS, GUMBALL GREEN,  MIDNIGHT MUSE AND RASPBERRY RIPPLE.

They are really cool colors.  The GET WELL SOON sentiment is really a cool font stamp from the DELIGHTFUL DOZEN stamp set.

Here's the envelope that goes with this card.
This past weekend we were able to sample the NEW COLORS and make a book mark using the NEW SU! HOSTESS SET CARRY ON.  It's got some cool sentiments that really go along with the current times.

And here's the back side where we get to see how the cardstock and ink colors compare.
Just click on any photo to see the design a little closer.  These colors are so cool and trendy.  I am really happy stamping with them.

Way to go Stampin Up!  Look for more with these NEW IN COLORS now and when the NEW IDEA book goes LIVE on June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment