Saturday, May 19, 2012

MORE EVERYTHING ELEANOR AND APOTHECARY ART

I made this THANK YOU card for my sister TERESA.  She's a real angel.  She is the middle child in our family (7 siblings total) and always is doing for others and putting everyone else ahead of her.  I wanted to thank her for being there for our other sister Christina and making sure that Christina was doing well post surgery. Teresa went out and bought a huge basket of fruit for Christina and I heard it was a fun sight for her to see because she wheeled the huge basket in on a wheel chair into her room.  Way cool and way clever! Here's the card I made for Teresa.
I used the stamp set EVERYTHING ELEANOR.  Do you recognize those bold and brilliant swirls?  They are on the white border of the card.  I CASED this style card from a recent STAMPIN SUCCESS demonstrator magazine I receive in the mail FREE from SU!  The card base color and the ink swirl color is Pool Party, my favorite.  The floral design is from APOTHECARY ART.  

I watercolored the tiny flowers and then glitzed them up with dazzling diamonds glitter by SU!  I also used the APOTHECARY FRAMELITS to die cut the stamped design.  These were die cut using my SU! BIG SHOT.
This is my envelope.  I LOVE the flowers in this stamp set and they really stamp so nicely onto envelopes.  Can you imagine this as background paper - like designer paper for scrapbooking and paper crafting?  Really delicate.

Again....a BIG THANK YOU to TERESA!

No comments:

Post a Comment