Friday, May 11, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANA-SNEAK PEEK NEW SU!

SU! will release it's NEW SU! IDEA BOOK and CATALOG on June 1st.  I'm so excited about it because I really think it's the BEST ever.  This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit with my upline Janet Wakeland.  Janet had some of the NEW SU! preordered and expedited shipping to her home in Pa.  I was so thrilled that she invited me and some of our fellow remarkables to visit with her and play.  Knowing that my soon to be sister-in-law Juliana would be celebrating her birthday today, I made this card for her.  This card uses the BRAND NEW upcoming SU! set called BETSY's BLOSSOMS.  It's such an adorable set with a bird, different flowers, stem with leaves and more. 
I used two of SU!'s brand new colors - Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit.  These will be 2 of the NEW IN COLORS and they are gorgeous together.  I also used a NEW embossing folder and some of the NEW designer series papers.  This card is just so cheery.  My bird is stamped with rich razzleberry, a current and continuing SU! color.  Happy Birthday Wishes is a sentiment stamp from PETITE PAIRS stamp set.  Notice that the birds eye and the center of the flowers have SU! tiny sticky back pearls.  This is a great use of the tiniest SU! pearls in those packs.

Juliana, have a really terrific birthday. Hope my brother does something really special for you!
'

No comments:

Post a Comment