Wednesday, May 16, 2012

EVERYTHING ELEANOR BIRD MEETS JUST BELIEVE

I made this card last week for my mother.  She LOVES to receive homemade cards.  Who doesn't?  Guess that is one of the reasons I send them to her.  I LOVE the NEW SU! stamp set EVERYTHING ELEANOR.  It's a great set and I love the little bird in the set.  In a future post, I'll show you a card I made for the SBS using more elements to the set.  I also stamped the silhouette from the JUST BELIEVE set and the sentiment as well.  This card reminded me of SPRING, which we are so gloriously being reminded of this month.  Actually...this is the first time in many many years, that we are actually enjoying a Spring Season, instead of going from WINTER immediately into SUMMER. Thank you God for this really beautiful time of the year!
Note that I embossed the card and also the scallop circle.  I used pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon (SU! will no longer be selling this kind of grosgrain ribbon as of June 1st.- so if you want an amazing deal on this ribbon, buy some today.  It's great for all kinds of crafts, cards, projects and gifts, and it's really great to have on hand.  I bought another roll of white because I can color on it, stamp on it and print on it, so nicely!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment