Sunday, May 20, 2012

LAYERED LABELS - NEW IN COLORS, NEW STAMP SET, NEW FRAMELITS SU!

I just received my SU! DEMONSTRATOR preorder - including NEW stamps, NEW in colors, NEW framelits and so much more.  Certainly a great perk to being a SU! demonstrator.  I also have my NEW SU! idea book.  I'm so excited about it.  Yesterday, we traveled to our REMARKABLE team Meeting in Pa with Janet Wakeland leading our incredible group.  I saw a lot of NEW ideas which was so EXCITING.  If you join my team you can come to these events and they are amazing!  I will share some of the samples this week, but because it's Sunday and it's gorgeous outside, I'm just going to share the sample I made that I used as my swap.  I used the NEW LAYERED LABELS and the coordinating framelit to die cut the  FOR YOU  out with my SU! BIG SHOT.  


I used one of the NEW IN COLORS-SUMMER STARFRUIT. It's the more yellow colored card stock.  The other colors are elegant eggplant and pool party.  The satin seam binding that coordinates is also Pool Party.  I embossed the FOR YOU and the label with white embossing powder - which I heat embossed.  Then I added some rhinestones which I LOVE!  Also notice that on the SUMMER STARFRUIT card stock I have wheel stamped the NEW SU! wheel BETSY's BLOOMS.  I love how these colors go so well together.  If you need some help coordinating colors, make sure you pick up a SU! COLOR COACH.  I just added my NEW IN COLOR pack and came up with this GREAT COLOR combination.  Of note, the elegant eggplant punched circle and the pool party background cardstock were embossed with SU! EXCLUSIVE embossing folders!  Love them!

The SU! COLOR COACH is really an AWESOME tool!  It's very inexpensive and the color ideas are tremendous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment