Monday, May 14, 2012

NEW DIGITAL CARD AND MDS2 IS COMING! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

I'm really excite about MDS 2.  Can you imagine being able to see all your digital layers?  Create various Canvases?  Make 2 page spreads?  OMG!  SU! is the Best!





You can trial MDS now for FREE, Try it out now. 

Here's a card I just made with MDS.

I used several components for this card.  The digital dsp is from NEW HEIGHTS and TWITTERPATED.  I love these.  I also added the stamped DOILY 3 times at the bottom.  Oh, I love this.  I have this as a sizzlet which is really cool, but it's so much easier to use digitally!!! The GET WELL is from PERFECTLY PENNED.  This is a new stamp brush set that I just acquired from SU! and I have it as a stamp set as well.  I LOVE this font.  The ribbon is digital grosgrain in not quite navy.  I can add any color ribbon I want to my card digitally, anytime I want.  The butterfly is from the FOR ALL YOU DO stamp brush set.  The actual stamp set is getting ready to retire but digital images in your collection do not retire!  Yeah!  I added some digital pearls as well.  I'll probably print this card out for my sister who had surgery last Tuesday. She is at home recovering.
YEAH MDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment