Sunday, May 27, 2012

CHOCK-FULL OF CHEER - SNEAK PEEK SU! CHRISTMAS

Here's a NEW card design using NEW SU! designer paper - BE OF GOOD CHEER - and a BRAND NEW SU! IN COLOR - GUMBALL GREEN.  I used a BRAND NEW SU! set called CHOCK-FULL of CHEER, which will be out in a few short days (June 1st, to be exact).  I made this card at SU! DIVA DAY at Janet Wakeland's home this past Saturday.  My dear friends Lisa Chatterjee and Sandi Haertig accompanied me to this great day where we got to use so many BRAND NEW STAMP sets, papers, embellishments, ink colors and more.
I really love the mittens and I colored them with the NEW GUMBALL GREEN ink  as well as Cherry cobbler color.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is also a part of the stamp set.  If you look closely at the white ornament behind the mittens, we have a BRAND NEW SU! EMBOSSING FOLDER coming out June 1st also!  Whoo hoo!  It's exciting!  It's like Christmas!  That's why I decided to make a sneak peek Christmas card and I love the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment