Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SU! DIVA DAY PROJECTS ARE SO COOL!

I earned DIVA DAY from my upline Janet Wakeland.  One of the perks of DIVA is to be able to go to her STAMPWORLD and have almost free reign of her stamp room.  It's so cool to be able to go when there is lots of NEW SU! out!  Janet usually has some DIVA projects and then we have playtime.  These 2 projects were designed by Janet for the DIVA's.  So cool!
This is a really neat GIFT CARD holder.  We used the BRAND NEW SU! DIE for the BIG SHOT OVAL ACCENT BIGZ CLEAR!, the TOP NOTE Die and the NEW DSP called COMFORT CAFE.  The colors are so rich!  We also used the NEW CLEAR FACETED BUTTONS by SU!  They look like glass!  They are awesome!
Here;s the inside of the card.  We used the new Layered Labels framelits for the inside to hold the gift card.  I really love this idea.  I need to give some gift cards now that it is the end of the school year, so this is a great way to present them.

This next card uses the NEW TINY BANNER FRAMELITS for the BIG SHOT for SU!  These are so adorable.  I could die cut these all day and just make tons and tons of cards and gifts with these. They are just too cute.  I think Janet said that she saw this idea on PINTEREST.  Are you following me on Pinterest?  There's a link up in the above right hand corner.  I have tons more ideas to share with you there.
I love the use of the SU! BAKER's TWINE also.  The rich razzleberry button is adorable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment