Wednesday, May 2, 2012

IN LOVE

I'm getting more and more familiar with My Digital Studio by Stampin Up!  It's definitely the BEST DIGITAL CRAFTING program on the market that you can try for FREE!  Yes, go on over to my website at www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net and hit the shop now button in the upper right hand corner.  When you go to the store you will see exactly what you need to do.  There also is an online MY DIGITAL STUDIO website community with tons of ideas. I try to submit my work there when I can.  Last night I had every intention of completing an MDS project in less than 5 minutes and posting it.  I completed the project and here it is.

This is a predesigned project by SU! This is IN LOVE.  This is a digital download that you can just print off your printer, SU! website for printing or any place that prints. I love to use SU! printing because the colors stay true to the magnificent SU! colors and the quality is just amazing.  The only thing I did with this page was to change the colors slightly - made them a little darker - and changed the background paper.

I am working on my parents 50th Anniversary dinner and also on my own 20th Wedding Anniversary event, so I'm trying to come up with different ideas.  Make sure you try MDS since it's FREE and let me know how you like it.


I'm not sure if I'm going to make this a scrapbook page, a card, or a framed picture.  I may add a photo of mom and dad, or if for hubby and I, I'll add our photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment