Monday, May 21, 2012

REMARKABLE TEAM MEETING SAMPLES-GORGEOUS SU!

Here's some samples from our meeting this past Saturday.  The REMARKABLE stampers met in Pa with our Leader Janet Wakeland.


 I made most of the cards in the above photograph.  I'm loving the NEW SU!
This banner is so cool.  You can make it with the NEW SU! ROSETTE DIE.
 I love scrapbook pages with dimension.  This one is so sweet for a sweet baby!

Here's some really cool cards and crafts!
 This basket of flowers looks so real!
Look at these cool Teacher's gifts.  Look at the pencil.  There's a Hershey's kiss for the pencil tip.


This last project just blows me away.  These flowers are gorgeous and so lifelike.  The Stampin Sistah's will be doing this project soon.  I love the floral arrangement.

Way to go Remarkable Stampers!

No comments:

Post a Comment