Monday, July 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIAO-HUI!

My down line Hsiao-hui is one of the sweetest people I know. I wanted to make her a very sweet birthday card. Her birthday was this past Thursday the 15th and I didn't get to see her. This card uses the brand new IN COLOR PEAR PIZZAZ as the base card stock that I embossed with the square lattice die. I love this new in color. Coordinating colors are chocolate chip and baja breeze. The ribbon is old olive satin. The sentiment is from a new hostess set entitled Occasional Quotes which was punched out with the word window punch. The dsp is greenhouse gala and it is amazing paper with some great colors. All of the card stock and even the dsp is embossed with exclusive SU! embossing folders for the Big Shot! The little butterflies are from the beautiful wings embosslit also exclusive to SU!
On the envelope I stamped flowers from fast and fabulous and shimmered them with the brand new all over smooch. The greenery is from just believe - a great new set in the SU! idea book. The happy birthday sentiment is from perfect punches - which should be a must on every one's list. Notice that I put 2 tiny rhinestones (yes these are brand new to SU!) on the swirl.

I hope Hsiao-hui that you had a great birthday. You deserve the Best! See you soon!

1 comment: