Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOW! CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS

Last night I held a really great wow! Christmas Card class in my home. Everyone had a great time. We had some Christmas music on (can you believe that?) and I had baked homemade Christmas cookies. In just 6 months, that great holiday will be here, so it is never too early to start making Holiday cards. The attendees got to make some really great cards that I'll show you over a few blog posts. This card is one of my favorites because it uses a new IN COLOR POPPY PARADE. I love this shade of red. It is so bright and cheery.
The poinsettia really pops on the card with this ink. Do you see how we used the brand new SU! sticky back pearls for the center of the main poinsettia? As an added surprise, I gave everyone in the class a FREE Pack of these. The name of the stamp set is Christ is Born. I actually bought this set just for the script Christ is Born stamp alone - it is so gorgeous!
The card stock base is garden green and it really goes well with the poppy parade. All of the sentiments also come with this stamp set. If you click on the top card you will see that we embossed the poppy parade card stock with the square lattice die.

My next Christmas card class is at the end of August. I also have a lot of other card classes coming up and they are listed on my SU! website. Hope to see you soon and an early Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment