Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DIANA MAKES PANSIES FROM THE BUTTERFLY PUNCH

I love this card. I made it a few weeks ago at our last class. I asked Diana Hnat to demonstrate this for us and she did a great job. What you do is you punch 2 butterflies from the SU! punch for each pansy. You need to use shimmer paper. Spritz the paper really well and then add reinker. Diana watched many you-tube videos to master this technique and the card is CASED but I can't remember from who. Diana felt that the best way to add the reinker is to use a regular paint brush. Let the butterflies dry then take marker and add the centers. Put the butterflies together and you have pansies. It was fun to see all the different pansies the group created. There were purple ones, pink ones, blue ones and they were all just gorgeous. I love how the rest of the card is all done in vanilla. Very nice card and can be used for almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment