Thursday, July 1, 2010

PROVOKING THOUGHTS POST 3 - LAST FEW PICS TO SHARE

I wanted to share a few more samples from our Provoking Thoughts Class this past Saturday. There were at least 30 pages that I completed with the help of Linda and Hsiao-hui but I can only post so many. The one above has a clear button and a rhinestone placed on top of it for the embellishment.
This quote has some embossed butterflies. A lot of people liked this embellishment a lot.
Linda distressed the card stock on this one and I have to say that I really like it. I also love her embellishment that she added. The 3D embellishments really worked nicely in this book.
Linda designed this one also. She dyed chipboard with rich razzleberry ink and the chipboard - when done - looked like suede.
Looks like Linda got in a photo of Sharon and I working on our books.
Kim put together some really nice pages.
Amanda made so many great pages. I was snapping photos of each page as she completed it.
Ok, here I am again....making more embellishments. We couldn't have enough of those.
One of Amanda's great pages!
Linda even stamped in her book and it really looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment