Sunday, July 11, 2010

BRAND NEW SU! ELEGANT LINES EMBOSSING FOLDER and NEW LEVEL 1 HOSTESS SET - Punch Potpourri

I just received this new embossing folder in my SU! order. It is BRAND NEW and EXCLUSIVE to Stampin Up! called Elegant Lines. It is definitely a MUST HAVE from the NEW SU! IDEA book. It is very delicate and very nicely detailed. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to order it.

Here is what I did to create the card:


First, I embossed the so saffron card stock above using the folder. Next I added the satin ribbon. Then I stamped the butterfly from Punch Potpourri (a level 1 hostess set NEW this book) with NEW IN COLORS - peach parfait and poppy parade. The flowers are punched using the boho blossoms punch. I stamped them using poppy parade ink and then colored them in with peach parfait stampin write marker.
The sentiment is perfect on this card - Enjoy the journey! It is from the summer mini stamp set with the bicycles called Pedaling Past. The above picture shows a close up and includes a closer photo of how I added the NEW SU! rhinestones to the card as well. These rhinestones and the new pearls are certainly going to be a hit with SU! fans. As far as the Pedaling Past stamp set - I haven't really used it yet and that is my next goal. I hope to have some cards done with that set soon. It is another one of those great stamp sets that has a lot of potential. In any case, I wanted to really showcase the elegant lines embossing folder. If you look in your new Idea book, you will see a few samples and Ideas on how else you can use this embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment