Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEPHEW CARD

This is the card I gave my nephew for his birthday.  He turned 2 this year.  I used some dsp from another kit and the BUILD A BEAR DIE  from SU!   We bought him some books, some playdoh and an adorable little baseball outfit so I wanted the bear to wear an outfit similar in colors to the one we bought for him.  I love how the bear comes a little bit off of the card and how he is holding the birthday wishes that comes from the SU! hostess set occasional quotes.  The inside of the card is a happy birthday sentiment that was an under $10 SU! stamp last year.  Below is a photo of my nephew with his candyland cake.

 
Happy Birthday!
note:  tomorrow I have another card from Carol's workshop
a neat card using the ribbon punch and demonstrated by
my downline - Linda Kincaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment