Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PEDALING PAST

As promised, here is a card using stamps from Pedaling Past from the SU! Summer Mini catalog.

I used daffodil delight, peach parfait and poppy parade card stock and the brand new dsp Greenhouse Gala. These were embossed using SU! exclusive embossing folders for the Big Shot - including the BRAND NEW one Vintage Wallpaper. I colored the images using stampinwrite markers including the new IN COLOR markers. I also brushed new color ink with sponge over the images and I added NEW rhinestones to the thank you sentiment. The ribbon is BRAND NEW also and is Poppy Parade color.

I'm going to give this card to my Jenny Craig wt. loss coach Robbin. She has been so inspirational to me and has been sending me a card each week for the last several weeks to encourage me on my weight loss journey and I feel that like riding a bike, once you learn how to do it you won't forget, you just have to use it to get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment