Thursday, July 22, 2010

A FLOWER FOR ALL SEASONS AND JUST BELIEVE

I just sent this card to my sister Christina to let her know that I am thinking of her. She is such a great sister and a dear friend. I embossed some soft suede card stock with the Brand New Embossing Folder Vintage Wallpaper from SU! I love this embossing! Then I sprayed some white card stock with vanilla smooch -oooh the glimmer is amazing! Next I stamped one of the stamps from a flower for all seasons and I colored it in with stampinwrite markers.
The flowers on the inside are from the Just Believe Stamp Set which is on its way to becoming the number one stamp set sold from the new SU! idea book. Email me to find out how to get your idea book or to place an order for any of the wonderful SU! products you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment