Tuesday, July 6, 2010

QUICK CATALOG COVER CARD CASE

The summer is all about quick and easy. Especially with the heat! I saw this card - or one very similar to it - on the front cover of the new SU! IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG 2010-2011 which is now available. I knew that it would be really quick to CASE. I took out some BRAND NEW SU! supplies and went to it. The first thing I did was to use NEW MARINA MIST card stock as the card base. Next I layered the NEW ESPRESSO card stock and then whisper white which I embossed with the SU! square lattice die. The stamp is from the BRAND NEW STAMP SET called PERFECT PUNCHES. Each stamp in the set can be used with one of our SU! punches which I just love. I layered the punched sentiment with a die cut from the BIG SHOT and also with a scallop circle that I punched and cut out and separated underneath. Cool Ideas for layering, you should try them. Lastly, I added some grosgrain ribbon for embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment