Tuesday, July 13, 2010

GREAT NEW SU! 2-STEP XL OWL PUNCH

I just pulled out this BRAND NEW XL OWL PUNCH from my box of SU! goodies and I'm so happy! This owl is really easy to punch and put together. I made these 5 above and the one on the card below in no time. There is a little paper piecing to put together, but it is so worth it. Notice how some of my owls are looking straight on and some are looking over to the others. I made a bunch of them to be used on cards, scrapbook pages, 3D gifts and more. These I actually put inside a mini envelope I die cut from the Big Shot to give to Bev Cvach. She was so nice as the hostess for the in-home workshop I did for her and her guests. I'm going to mail them to her inside the card below. I just love this little guy.
I used peach parfait card stock for the card base. Isn't it gorgeous? It's one of the NEW IN COLORS for this year. The Thank You sentiment is from curly cute.
Inside the card I stamped a sentiment from the Just Believe set. The leaves silhouette is from the same new stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment