Thursday, July 15, 2010

NEW IN COLOR - BLUSHING BRIDE


Just the NEW NAME - BLUSHING BRIDE - intrigues me. I think this might be a new favorite color of mine. This color is the base card stock for the card above. I stamped the background stamp Pretty Petals (#111008) onto the base card stock and also onto the white ultra smooth card stock. It is such a pretty color. Next, I punched the bird from BRAND NEW dsp in the subtles collection. The dsp is blushing bride (#117152)also. I love how all of SU!'s papers coordinate together. Next I backed the u/s white with garden green card stock - a returning SU! color I also really like. I used the same color ink and stamped the thank you from the new stamp set Engraved Greetings (#117116) - and lo and behold...instant fabulous card. The ribbon is new stitched-poly ribbon also in blushing bride (#119267).

By the way, this is one of the cards we did at Bev Cvach's in home workshop a week ago. The ladies there loved it. To see the other cards we did, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment