Sunday, July 18, 2010

CARDS FROM BEV'S CLASS

For those of you who were not at Bev Cvach's house a week ago, here is one of the cards we did. I just love the Upsy Daisy Set. It is really great. The Flowers were stamped with Baja Breeze for a tone on tone effect. The sentiment on the card is from the same stamp set. The envelopes were also stamped with the flowers, but after stamping once, I "huffed" on my stamp to moisturize what ink was still left on it and then stamped the flowers again slightly over to the right. It gives it a nice shadow type effect.
The brown card stock is chocolate chip and I used the scallop edge border punch to create the scallop. I wheeled the retro mix wheel in craft white ink over it. Wow! dramatic effect. The sentiments on the envelopes are from sincere salutations.

The group at Bev's house was super. They were a mix of first time and experienced stampers. Everyone had a great time. There were 12 of us there and we made two cards and a project. It was such a lovely evening and Bev is a super hostess. I hope to meet up with this group again.
The other card we did is posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment