Friday, July 16, 2010

BLISSFUL BRIDE

Here is another really quick and easy card I made with some leftover pieces. I spritzed some vanilla smooch spray on regular ultra smooth white card stock first and let it dry. Next I stamped this beautiful flowing dress from the stamp set with black staz on. I colored the ribbon with pretty in pink stampin write marker and then added 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds. The corsage at the top of the ribbon has 3 rhinestones on it from the BRAND NEW RHINESTONES that SU! now has for sale. The stamped image is backed with pretty in pink card stock and adhered to wild wasabi textured card stock for the card base. I really love textured card stock. I know that it is not the personal preference of a lot of stampers because you can't stamp as cleanly on it, but I think it is great for card bases and other craft projects. To me it looks elegant and more finished. The ribbon is pink taffeta which I love and then I added the cherish stamp from the charming set and punched it out with the mini tag punch. I need to send this card to either some lucky lady getting married or one of my sisters on her birthday. It is really elegant. If you want to see clearer detail such as the rhinestones up close, just click on the photo of the card and it will pop up enlarged.

No comments:

Post a Comment