Friday, December 4, 2009

SNEAK PEEK HOLIDAY CARDS

MY CARDS FOR THE HOLIDAY PARTY TONIGHT ARE FINISHED
OK, I'm only showing you the inside of the card for now. I love these stamp sets and I used some slightly non-traditional colors for mine. However, I knew right away once I saw this Santa on the sleigh stamp that it would be part of something I would make for Christmas. It actually is from a set in the SU! holiday mini that is called wandering words that comes with some leaves of appreciation and some hearts flowing from a mailbox that will be great for valentine's day. The trees are from the all time best selling stamp set from SU! called Lovely as a Tree. I have never actually used this set as part of my main Christmas card until now. I've had this set since I became a demonstrator over 7 years ago. Tonight is our holiday party with home made card and gift exchange. So over the next few days or so, I'll be posting different ones, including the front of mine and the envelope.

1 comment:

  1. These look stunning; I'm kicking myself for not
    purchasing this set; it's so versatile.

    ReplyDelete