Monday, December 14, 2009

GREAT PROJECTS WITH BIG SHOT AND VINYL

USE VINYL AND OTHER PRODUCTS IN YOUR BIG SHOT
PLUS...DIES AND VINYL ON SALE!


These are 2 of the projects from our RAD (remarkably achieving demonstrators) weekend at my upline Janet Wakeland's home this past extended 4 day weekend. The elements on the mug are rich razzleberry dsp from Stampin Up! and VINYL letters I die cut with the Big Shot. From now until the end of the 12 days of Christmas sale, vinyl and select Big Shot dies - most EXCLUSIVE to SU! are on sale! And if you get the SU! Big Shot Bundle you get extended cutting plates and other exclusives to SU! only. These elements on the mug insert are too cool. I love VINYL. Just think of all of the things you can make and then put up on your walls, doors, scrapbooks, 3D projects and more.
This is the mug cozee or coffee cozee I made using my SU! BIG SHOT! I used felted wool that I die cut with some flower dies and I stitched them on. This is so cool! The Big Shot die cuts over 50 approved materials and one is this pretty thick felted wool. Love it!
The butterflies are really cool. They are a NEW EMBOSSLET from SU! that is the most beautiful I've seen yet. Inside the mug you can't see just how beautiful and elegant they are. I will have some projects soon to show you just how nice they come out. This new embosslet will be at the top of your list to purchase come Sale-a-bration at the beginning of January 2010. Make sure that you save some money from Christmas to get lots of new products coming very soon. But in the meantime with the brand NEW colored Vinyl and Big Shot dies on sale, stock up now while you can!

note: the bird and branch on the mug insert in the top photo is a brand new punch from SU! using our new punch design. It is really cool; watch for projects using this new MUST HAVE punch for saleabration, SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment