Sunday, December 27, 2009

GIFT USING NEW CLEAR MOUNTS

During the earlier part of December I was invited to take part in a RAD weekend. RAD stands for REMARKABLY ACHIEVING DEMONSTRATORS. This is a weekend that Janet Wakeland - my upline - sponsors for her top demonstrators. I was so honored to be a part of it. She spoils us rotten and we just create for 4 days. I put together a gift for Janet and wrapped it up as you see above. Janet loves purple so that is the main color I used. This year for Christmas her theme was purple and shades of olive and certainly celery.
This was the card I made for her. I used elegant eggplant, old olive, and whisper white card stock by SU! I stamped the Christmas punch snowflake design on the card and tried out the new stamps from the Occasions Mini catalog coming out Jan. 5th 2010 called tiny tags. It has a coordinating punch that is so cute. It was at the top of my list for what to buy in this mini. I also used the new edge punch that is really fabulous because it coordinates with a great corner punch too! The ribbon is striped old olive grosgrain.
This is another view of the great wrapping paper, ribbon and card. Janet loved this gift. The paper sparkled a little bit too.
These are some of the new clear mount stamps by SU! Janet pre ordered all of the new SU! clear mount stamps in the new Occasions mini catalog by SU! that are coming out in just a few short days. We got to play with them and let me tell you I'm really hooked. What I like about them is the easy storage and the great way they stamp. These are true red rubber stamps but they mount to clear blocks. You can see a little easier where you are stamping your image. They are less expensive than wood mount but really great for people like me who have tons of stamps they don't get rid of when they retire.
They come in these great CD cases. Here is a sneak peek of some of the stamps coming out! You should be receiving your mini catalogs soon if you are one of my mailing customers. If you aren't watch for the mini to be posted on my blog on January 5th. I promise I will have lots of samples with these new stamps! And since they come out during SALE-A-BRATION, you will have the opportunity to purchase them and then earn some product for FREE! Everyone earns something great during this fabulous time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment