Thursday, December 24, 2009

AHH! IT'S CHRISTMAS!

I COULD DREAM OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS
BUT DREAMING OF STAMPIN UP!
IS WAY BETTER!

Tomorrow morning when I awake, my SU! presents should be under my tree. Santa knows me. For 7 years since I have been a SU! demonstrator, the man in red has known what I love. He knows I've worked hard all year, and there should be plenty of SU! product to play with! Actually, I didn't need to dream of the white Christmas...
here in Baltimore it is a WHITE CHRISTMAS!

Have a great Christmas Everyone! and a Big Thanks to Linda Kincaid for doing all of the photos for the countdown to Christmas! It sure did make it all fun!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Maria! Yes, you certainly do work hard, I still don't know how you do it all!!But those around you, really appreciate all you do! Hugs, Sandi Haertig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maria! Just found your blog through the Cruising with SU yahoo group. I am so impressed with all you are and all you do!
    Happy New Year! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maria, found your blog from a friend's blog, what an awesome site. Wish I had found you sooner, some great ideas for projects and cards!
    Happy New Year!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete