Saturday, December 26, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS !!!

Oh how I love the expression JP has on his face while opening up his Christmas gifts! So precious! This gift was actually for Luigi, but JP's look was just the best - almost as if it were his own gift he was receiving! JP did receive some great presents and Christmas is not even over yet. He still needs to receive his Christmas gifts and the rest of his Birthday gifts from his Aunt and Uncle in Pa and from his aunt/uncles and cousins and grandparents in NJ.

(by the way, the photo layout above is another SU! My Digital Studio creation by me!)

AND NOW WHAT DID I GET FOR CHRISTMAS....

We had the most wonderful Christmas day! My husband makes sure I get some good presents. After all, I am on Santa's good list! lol! Every year, I receive the most thoughtful gifts....including some non-Republican things from my conservative dh. You'll notice I got the special edition of LOST with the DHARMA initiative clues box. Can't wait for Feb. to get here so I can see my favorite all time show. I also received a box set of all of the Twilight books (not shown here) that I will try to keep in Mint condition. I've read each one but now want to go back and re-read. I also have some good movies in this pile and since I never did see the end of Gray's Anatomy or Ugly Betty - they are in the pile also. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that dh got me these pearls I'm wearing from Smyth's jewelers. They are absolutely gorgeous! Real pearls! I'm astonished! Speaking of pearls, I still have to show you the SU! goodies Santa gave me. I had a double Christmas when I received my brand new SU! I will be showing you lots of those over the coming weeks as we prepare for SU! 's biggest sale of the year- SALE-A-BRATION! Today I'm off to Christmas Tea with my friends and co-demonstrators - Arleen and Sandi. I'll have to tell you all about that when I get back. For now....Happy Boxing Day to all Canadians, and Happy day after Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment