Sunday, December 6, 2009

FRAMED DASHER

LINDA MURPHY TAKES HOME A WINNER - ON DASHER!

We had our Stamping and Crafting Holiday Party on Friday night. Each of us made 20 home made cards to swap at the party and we also each made one gift that had to use SU! product. I chose to use this Exclusive Decor Element (this is a hostess gift when you place a SU! order of at least $300 and probably has a value of $20 or more) of DASHER. I think he is just the most handsome and adorable decor element out there. I applied him to the front of the glass of a 16 by 20 frame. This size frame gives you an idea of just how large this element is. I totally CASED this project from fellow Remarkable Stamper Ruth Murphy because I just loved it. Behind the glass is iridescent wrapping paper that really shines with the light. It even has a mirrored effect to it. I made my own bow with holiday wired ribbon and put a hanger of SU! rope on the back so Linda can hang this project. Just so you know how Linda got my gift...she chose the number that was attached to this present. We numbered all of the gifts that were brought and then we gave everyone a number. Linda Murphy drew the number of this project and I'm so glad. Linda has 2 little boys and they will probably be in awe when they wake up and find this Dasher on their wall.

Stay tuned this week as I present more homemade gifts and also cards that were made specifically for the holiday party. There are lots of things for me to show you each day and also coming up very soon, we have the SU! 12 days of Christmas sale. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment