Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'M A REMARKABLY ACHIEVING DEMONSTRATOR

PRINCESS FOR A FEW DAYS
This is going to be my 3rd RAD event.. I'm so excited. RAD is an event that Janet Wakeland - my up line for Stampin Up! - produces for her top achieving demonstrators. I was one of several ladies invited to her home to stamp and craft using ALL OF THE NEW PRODUCT in the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog and also product from the upcoming 2010 Sale-a-bration catalog, both by SU! These mini catalogs have BRAND NEW PRODUCT that will be available in January 2010. In addition, these 4 days Janet and her husband Doug will be treating me to royalty with time for myself to craft, relax, enjoy great home made gourmet food, bubble baths and to go on a field trip with the other achievers. This is such a great accomplishment in my stamping world. Although I will be out of town (Pa here I come) you will still see some great posts here including some projects and also more info coming tomorrow on the huge 12 days until Christmas sale that starts this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment