Sunday, December 6, 2009

FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON

JP AND LUIGI TAKE TO THE SNOWY HILLS
IN LUTHERVILLE, MD


OK, according to Linda K, I have to eat my words. She and Pat Nuckels told me it was supposed to snow today and I said "sure, like it is going to amount to anything!" Boy, little did I know. It snowed all day. If this is a small picture of what is to come, we are in for a lot of snow this year. I don't think we have had this much snow in awhile. Too bad it wasn't on a Monday or other school day, as JP would have loved to get a day off of school. However...it was still a great day to get out the sled and go sleigh riding and even build snowmen or snow dogs. JP and Bill built a snow dog in the back yard. Even Luigi got in on the action. Since it was still snowing pretty hard and the snow was a wet cold snow, I did put Luigi's new coat on. This was the perfect snow man snow. Wish we could always get this kind of snow - pretty to look at, not bitter cold, fun to play in, but doesn't stick to the streets well. I think it was just not the right temp to stick on the street for too long. So...I guess as the song goes..."it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go!"

2 comments:

  1. awesome piccie of JP and Luigi!! love it.. we had a ball getting our christmas tree from PINEVALLEY, lots of snowballs were being thrown in all directions, i hid behind the camera where it was a semi safe zone lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some more photos from your event. They should be scrapbooked!

    ReplyDelete