Monday, December 7, 2009

HOLIDAY PARTY AND BUILD A BEAR

SU! AND BUILD A BEAR IS A HIT
AMONGST ALL AGES

Friday night my stamping group had their annual holiday party where we exchanged home made cards and gifts. While we were waiting for dinner to finish cooking we all were able to view the Holiday Tale of Hal and Holly Moose the ever popular Build a Bears. SU! has a partnership with Build a Bear and so I was able to obtain this adorable video to share with my group. I also had these gift certificates for them for a purchase and online bear points. Also, everyone got a kit to make these Santa Build a Bears that were die cut with the Big Shot. SU! has some exclusive Build a Bear dies and Stamps that are not available other than through a SU! demonstrator. I put my Build a Bear on a stand and I'm having him hold the certificates.


The movie was so cute. We gathered in Pat's downstairs family room for the show. We even ate our hoers d' oeuvres while watching.The ladies seemed to all enjoy the show. Did you know that this show was produced for tv? It aired right around Thanksgiving.
The characters are really adorable.
This was really a great video for the holidays.
This is a copy of the video with product offers inside.
One of the guests was a lucky recipient of the video.
and this is the book telling the tale - which was also a giveaway.
And of course the actual Build a Bear Hal and Holly Moose that you can go into the store to make. I really want these - so I'm going to have to get over to Build a Bear very soon!
I gave each person these gift certificates and we are going to consider going as a group to make our own bears in the New Year. In addition, they each will make their own Build a Bear Santa die cuts. Next mini catalog I have word that there are some new dies coming out for the Build a Bear - again, exclusive to SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment